Tuesday, 29 July 2014

Young Girl’s Samsung Galaxy S4 Burns Under Her Pillow

A 13-year-old North Texas girl awoke to find her Samsung Galaxy S4 smart phone almost burned to ashes while it was being charged under her pillow during the night. The girl decided to plug in her phone to charge before going to sleep, only to be awoken by the smell of something burning hours later.

When she got up and searched around to find the source of the burning smell, she realized that her Galaxy S4 was charging under her pillow. When she removed the pillow and looked under, the phone was fried beyond recognition and the backside of the pillow was scorched by the burning phone.

The girls father told FOX 4 that they were left a bit surprised. He said that he suspects that the phone overheated, causing the battery to swell and start a fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment